Electrical Design Engineer
244 - Peterborough
Posted: 12th, Jul 2017
Reference N°: 39262
My client is a leading independent provider of industrial process and automation solutions to the food industry and is looking to recruit an experienced project engineer .The RoleDesigning process control and automation solutions for the food industry.
The electrical design engineers role will be to interpret customer requirements and translate into the necessary electrical components required to match the application. Produce comprehensive electrical designs which achieve the process control requirements of clients in the food manufacturing industry.
You will be responsible for compiling parts lists associated to the electrical design, generating quotations and liaising with software engineers to ensure the integration of appropriate programming to achieve the desired control processes.
Once designs are complete and an order has been received you will be responsible for overseeing the assembly of the MCC's and Control Panels, this will include liaising with our purchasing department to ensure all necessary parts are available to meet the build slot. Once the assembly process has been completed, you will be responsible for the testing and fault finding of the finished control panel down to component level in conjunction with software engineers and resolving any issues before delivery to the client.The Candidate
Skills and Experience:
· Experience within the food industry is an advantage
· Strong technical electrical understanding and experience is essential, preferably time served apprenticeship
· Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential
· Process Logic Control (PLC) Experience would be an advanatge
· Testing and Fault finding to component levelThe PackageCompetitiveWe operate & advertise as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions