244 - Cambridgeshire
Posted: 12th, Jun 2017
Reference N°: 39263
Your role will be to ensure delivery of a range of projectsincluding conceptual design to match customer specifications, consultancy, software integration, installation and commission within time and budget constraints.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all relevant project documentation such as planning and progress reports as well as holding frequent progress meetings with project team and liaising with third parties.
A ‘ hands on’ approach is essential in this role. Strong technical understanding is essential to challenge and drive team performance in all areas.
Skills and Experience:The CandidateSkills and Experience:
· Experience within the food industry is essential
· Strong technical electrical understanding and experience is essential, preferably time served apprenticeship
· Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential
· Customer facing, experience with liaising with suppliers and customers
· Proven track record in managing quick turn around technical projects
· Process Logic Control (PLC) Experience is an advantageThe PackageSalary: Competitive/ Relative to experienceWe operate & advertise as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions