The Mansell Recruitment Group ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulations 2018 the data controller is The Mansell Recruitment Group Ltd of Mansell House, Priestley Way, Crawley, Wests Sussex, RH10 9RU (registration number 2674419) This policy only applies to our site and services we provide. If you leave our site via an external link or otherwise, you will be subject to the policy of that website provider.
Information We May Collect From You
We will collect and store contact information including email addresses and names to enable us to contact you for recruitment purposes.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.mansell.co.uk (our site). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, operating system, browser usage and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
IP Address and Cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual and we will not collect personal information in this way.
We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to our site.
Where We Store Your Personal Data
We store the data that you provide us with on file systems directly and indirectly controlled by us.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Data Retention Policy
We may keep your data for extended periods of up to 7 years where there is a legal obligation to.
Due to the nature of our business we may store your personal data up to a maximum of 7 years. The following is a rough scale of the time spans that we might need to retain your data for legal compliance.
|Data obtained via a job board/ authorised third party without further follow up||12 months|
|Contact and other details obtained via our website||12 months|
|Where a candidate introduction has taken place||7 years|
|Where an Interview has taken place||7 years|
|Where a successful placement has taken Place||Upwards of 7 years|
The Types of Data we Collect & Store
The most common type of data we well ask from you is contact data to facilitate recruitment services.
We will predominantly store personal data that is pertinent to our recruitment services, which may include but are not limited to, name, address, telephone numbers along with email addresses. In the case of successful placement this might extend to bank details (for instance payment of salary), national insurance details, identity documentation (passports etc.) and in some cases medical documentation and details if pertinant to the type of work on offer.
Uses Made of the Information
Our main use of any personal data you provide us with is to provide successful recruitment services to you.
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by telephone.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data.
Disclosure of Your Information
We will primarily disclose your information with third parties in the course of our recruitment services to you.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You have the right to ask us not to process your data at any point.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to Information & the Right to be Forgotten
Once asked we will endeavour to remove all data we store about you as far as legaly permissable. In such cases that removal is not compliant with other regulations we will provide you with a record of the data we currently hold.
You have the right to access information we hold about you at any time. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations. We will provide you with details of the information we hold about you to the extent our current systems allow. You have the right to request to be “forgotten” by us at any time for any reason.