Apprentice Service Engineer
Permanent Staff | Based in Kent
A well-established engineering company that specialise in servicing of special purpose machinery.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an engineering looking to start there career, you will be given on the job training and be put through additional qualifications to make sure you can do the job to the best of your ability.
Woking closely with the Field Service Engineer and the Workshop Engineers learning the trade. The role will be 50% workshop based and 50% field based (within the South East).
General duties will include:
· Working closely with the Senior Engineers
· Providing service and customer support during field visits when assisting FSE
· Produce timely and detailed service reports
· Deep cleaning of equipment
· Liaise with service team for engineers to repair equipment as required
· Prepare equipment for dispatch
To apply for this role, you must
1. Have an engineering qualification
2. Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly to both internal staff and to customers
3. Be able to drive and own transport
4. UK Right to Work status
A competitive apprentice salary