A manufacturing company
My client is looking for a CNC Machinist. The successful candidate will work within a modern fast paced environment . The ideal candidate will have a good attitude and be able to work well in a team.
The working hours are Monday to Thursday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm, and Friday 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.
• Set and Operate CNC Mill and Lathe.
• Ensure targets are met or improved that are set by supervisor/manager.
• Report any problems to immediate supervisor.
• Highlight any necessary drawing changes to immediate supervisor.
• To monitor and check quality assurance of products.
• To ensure compliance with Company Health and Safety procedures.
• To maintain Compliance with company systems and procedures.
• Meet Department and Company Objectives.
Engineering qualification would be additional.
Previous CNC Machining or Toolmaking background.
Produce one-offs and small batch parts to a high standard finish and tolerance.Ability to work with Mazatrol, Fanuc and Haas.
The salary offered for this position is £20,000- £25,00 to a candidate can meet all key qualifications and abilities.
We operate & advertise as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions