Permanent Staff | Dartford
A well-established manufacturing company
- Carrying out machining tasks in an accurate precise manner
- Writing programming for 3 axis machines
- Setting and operating machines
- Working on manual machines
1. Extensive CNC and conventional machining experience
2. Able to work to engineering drawings
3. A good knowledge of machining materials
4. Able to write and prove our programs
5. Able to work to high levels of precision
The salary offered for this position is £28,00- £35,000 pa to a candidate that can meet all key qualifications and abilities. Plus 5 hours overtime per week at 1.5 times basic rate pay.
We operate & advertise as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.