Contract Role | Surrey
A well-established precision engineering company that specialise in high quality machined components.
My client is looking for a CNC Machinist.
The responsibilities are listed below:
· Setting and operating CNC machines
· Keeping the workshop tidy
· Able to help other engineers
· Comfortable working to deadlines
· Follow all health and safety regulations and seek to maintain and improve these standards.
· Working in a fast-paced environment
1. Experience setting and operating CNC machinery
2. Engineering qualification would be desirable
3. Programming experience is advantageous
The salary offered for this position is £12- £18 per hour to a candidate that can meet all key qualifications and abilities.
Please email me on email@example.com
We operate & advertise as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.