Permanent Staff | East Grinstead
A well established subcontract engineering company that are looking to expand their workforce. They have a strong reputation in the local area and are seeking individuals that can help strengthen the reputation.
My client is looking for an experienced CNC Turner that is able to set a wide range of machines including lathes and sliding heads. The successful candidate will be setting about 80% repeat and 20% new work. The responsibilities are listed below:
· Programming, setting and operating lathes
· Programming from scratch
· Selecting tooling and programming machines to produce finished components
· Monitoring work
· Working with machine operators when needed
· Working in a fast-paced environment
1. Must be a strong programmer
2. In depth knowledge of FANUC
3. Competent working from drawings
4. Experience seeing a wide range of work and keeping a range of machines going
5. Ideally an engineering qualification but not essential
6. Used to working in a busy environment
7. Sliding head experience is desirable, the client will train if required
The salary offered for this position is £12- £18 per hour to a candidate that can meet all key qualifications and abilities. Plenty of overtime is on offer.
Please email me on email@example.com
We operate & advertise as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.