Permanent Staff | Luton
A well-established electronics manufacturer.
This position will be responsible for ensuring all products are Despatched and Packed following the correct procedures for each individual product. Ensuring the quantities are in line with the quotation and all product is despatched in a timely manner in line with business requirements.
• Liaise with courier companies to ensure product collected and despatched is in line with business requirements and designated processes
• Ensure all outgoing product is packed according to instructions provided in Aegis
• Learn and follow sub-con and despatch processes in the Clarion database
• Maintain adequate stock levels of packing materials and ensure re-order in a timely manner
• Return complete kits back to stores in a timely manner
• Implement practices that ensure the company delivers to customer right first time & every time
• Advise of any problems which could create potential delays to Customer deliveries
Previous experience in a despatch role advantageous but not essential
Accurate filing and handling of paperwork
The salary offered for this position is £21,840- £22,250 to a candidate that can meet all key qualifications and abilities.