Graduate Engineering Technician
A well-established engineering company that is looking for a Graduate Engineering Technician that will sit predominantly within the design team.
My client is looking for a Graduate Engineering Technician that will learn all aspects of working within an engineering environment from initial customer inquiry, to design and being hands-on with the product.
• Using the company’s Key Creator 3D CAD system to provide effective mechanical design solutions as directed by General Manager. Includes mechanical assembly, electrical schematics, machine layout drawings, and component detail drawings.
• Preparing Bill of Material listings.
• Parts procurement.
• Provide technical problem-solving, including “hands-on” involvement.
• Support General Manager on all Technical matters.
• Supply supporting documentation for Sales and purchasing departments.
1. Degree/HND educated in a mechanical-biased degree
2. CAD software experience
3. Confident in working independently
4. Good communicational skills
The salary offered for this position is £20,000- £23,000pa to a candidate that can meet all key qualifications and abilities.
We operate & advertise as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.