Permanent Staff | Stevenage
A well-established precision engineering company that are looking to expand their team. They have a strong reputation in the local area and are seeking individuals that can help strengthen the reputation. The company has a modern well-equipped workshop/toolroom.
My client is looking for an experienced Toolmaker to join a fast-paced team.
• Use of manual milling machines
• Use of lathes
• Use of surface and cylindrical grinders
• Use of manual and CNC spark eroders
• Use of CNC wire eroder
• Modification & repair of Injection Mould Tools
• Manufacture and fitting of new injection mould tools
• Using hand tools such as files, hacksaws and grinders
• Experience in general toolmaking, milling, grinding and fitting
• Wiring of Hot runner systems and fault finding
1. Experience in Toolmaking
2. Understand and have experience of fitting and assembly of complex mould tools including their repair
3. Can work to tight time scales without compromising quality and safety
4. Experience in modification of Injection Mould Tools in well-equipped modern tool room
The salary offered for this position is £28,000- £40,000 pa to a candidate that can meet all key qualifications and abilities. Overtime is on offer.
Please email me on email@example.com
We operate & advertise as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.