Injection Moulding Setter (Night shift 10pm to 6am)
Permanent Staff | Kent
A plastics manufacturer going through substantial growth and looking to expand the workforce.
The Setter’s responsibilities will be:
• Assisting the shift with operating the injection moulding machines, ancillaries and automated assembly machines.
• Plastic injection moulding tool setting
• Tool changes to conform with safe working practices and procedures
• Working closely with a small team
1. Experience on injection moulding/tool-setting
2. Plastics raw material knowledge (handling, processing etc.)
3. Experience in a manufacturing environment and can work in a high-pressure site.
4. Must be able to work effectively, communicate with others and be willing to work as a part of a team
The salary offered for this position is £40,000- £45,000 pa to a candidate that can meet all key qualifications and abilities.