RECRUITING – Proposals Engineer
CALGAVIN Ltd is a world-wide established engineering and manufacturing company in the field of heat transfer solutions and energy reduction.
Based at our Head Office in Alcester, we are currently looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated Proposals Engineer to fulfil a dynamic central role within the company.
This is a permanent full-time position and requires the following skill sets:
• Strong background in a similar field of sales proposals and negotiation
• Excellent customer service skills and proven ability to build strong client relationships
• Proactive and driven individual who can use own initiative and team work to achieve set targets.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
• All company activities related to sales, proposals, order processing and material purchasing.
• Receiving and reviewing all customer requests for quotation and providing fully costed proposals. Engaging in follow up activities to drive forward sales and build strong business relationships.
• Elements of sales order administration, including purchase order review and obtaining NDA’s and overall project management as required.
• Creating and maintaining price lists and price banding for regular customers.
• Representing the company in customer facing meetings and marketing events.
Salary negotiable and commensurate with experience plus employment package expected from a company that values its employees.
The successful candidate must be legally entitled to work and live within the UK and a valid passport.