My client has an excellent opportunity for a robotic engineer to join its team here in Bedfordshire, the job role will be based at our headquarters within our workshop refurbishing ABB, KUKA and Fanuc Robots and integrating them into robotic systems and applications.
The position will allow you to work with a variety of different technologies and become more experienced in this field, you will need to work in a project oriented environment either on your own or as part of a team.
Job Title: Robotic Engineer
• Refurbish robots, controllers and positioners.
• Aid customers with problems.
• Be able to conduct basic fault finding.
• Be part of the support desk team.
• Attend on site service and breakdowns when required.
• Have a basic understanding of fitting welding equipment, spindles and grippers.
• Have a good understanding of ABB, FANUC and KUKA.
• Have a good understanding of electrical and mechanical aspects of industrial robots.
Required skills :
• Problem solving attitude and approach
• Customer focussed
• Service oriented
• Quality conscious
Qualifications and experience
Experience required: 3-5 years
Qualifications: Level 3 and upwards in electrical, mechanical or mechatronic engineering (Ideal)