A leading manufacturing company
A new position has arisen for a Technical Sales Advisor within a fast paced and rapidly growing customer support organization. Reporting to the Parts Manager and working within an existing and highly motivated parts sales support team, this role will offer excellent personal development and growth with fantastic progression opportunities within the company.
· Working with and building relationship with our global client base and regional partners for all the spare parts needs.
· Providing technical and sales advice to customers by telephone, face-to-face and written Communication.
· Constructing written quotations utilizing ERP system as required and ensuring customer receipt of quotation (pre- and post-quote) and proactively providing updates to customers where necessary.
· Recognizing sales opportunities and proactively seek new sales opportunities through promotions and special offers.
· Ensure the prices charged to the customers are in line with the company's objectives in relation to margin.
· Actively monitoring Parts Inventory to keep optimum stock levels for maximum parts availability while avoiding overstocking and obsolescence.
· The ideal candidate will need to demonstrate experience in a similar role selling parts, ideally working closely with our internal service partners such engineering, procurement, and other regional parts sales advisors.
· Working with other team members and service partner on continuous improvement projects.
Engineering degree educated.
Meticulous attention to detail and ability to interpret technical drawings.
Sales negotiation skills and positive can-do attitude.
Demonstrate good skills in the use of MS Office.
Data reporting experience would be an advantage.
ERP Systems reporting data.
The salary offered for this position is £22,00- £25,000 pa to a candidate that can meet all key qualifications and abilities.
Please email me on email@example.com
We operate & advertise as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.